Memories Monday, Oct. 27th (Throw-Back 70’s and 80’s) – Remember to be Drug Free!
· Wear your favorite outfit from the 70s or 80s.
· 70’s - Bell-Bottoms, Afros, Hippy, and Ugly Prints
· 80’s - Leg-Warmers, Headbands, Madonna, and Michael Jackson
Twin Tuesday, Oct. 28th (Twin Outfits) – Team up to be drug free!
· Same colors, hair, shoes, shirts, and so much more.
· You can even finish each other’s sentences!
Wacky Wednesday, Oct. 29h (Wacky-Tacky Day) - It’s okay to be wacky, but drugs are tacky!
· Random pieces that do not go well together. Try colors that clash or mismatched patterns
Traditional Thursday, Oct. 30th (Family Heritage) – Keep a drug free history!
· Wear a traditional outfit that represents your family or culture.
· Staff vs. Scholar Game
Falcon Freedom Friday, Oct. 31st (Spirit Day) – School-wide Drug Free Pledge!
· Jeans and Red T-Shirt
· Spirited Advisory Award